Search This Blog

My blog

I am so excited!! This is my first blog!!! I try to post as often as I can, but sometimes it's hard!! All of you other bloggers know what I am talking about!!! I have polls so you can tell me what you think. My posts might not be the best, but that is because this is still new to me. However, practice makes perfect. :) So, let me practice and don't forget to leave comments and/or take the poll(s).

Monday, March 19, 2012

Names All Around the World!!!

Hello everybody!!!

This morning we went to yard sales and found four books! Its not a lot but the cool part is, they are all mine! One of the books we bought is a baby names book. Its really cool and it shows what names are popular all around the world!

Australia:
Girls: Alison, Claire, Elizabeth, Jenifer, Kate, Michelle, Rebecca, and Sarah.
Boys: Adam, Bradley, David, Jake, Mitchell, Ryan, Samuel, and Timothy.

China:
Girls: Bik, Chun, Huan, Kwan, Lai, Lin, Mei, Qing, Xiaoli, Xiaoying, and Yaun.
Boys: Cheung, Cong, Dong, Fai, On, Po-Sin, Shing, Tung, Wing, and Yang.

Greece:
Girls: Aleni, Anastasia, Athena, Daphne, Dimitra, Ekaterini, Fotini, Olga, and Yana.
Boys: Aristotle, Constantantinos, Elias, Nicos, Platon, Theodor, Vasilis, and Yannis.

Mexico:
Girls: Alicia, Carmen, Elena, Juana, Leticia, Maria, Monica, Rosa, and Susana.
Boys: Alfonso, Antonio, Ernesto, Javier, Jaun, Mario, Marco, Pablo, and Pedro.

Russia:
Girls: Anya, Dasha, Irina, Kira, Lera, Natalya, Olga, Oyla, Polina, and Vera.
Boys: Alseksey, Boris, Dmitrjj, Feodor, Georgi, Igor, Oleg, Sasha, and Yuri.

Sweden:
Girls: Anna, Birgitte, Dagmar, Elsa, Eva, Helena, Ingrid, Kerstin, and Ulrika.
Boys: Arne, Axel, Bo, Erix, Folke, Hans, Lars, Kjell, Nils, Oskar, and Per.

Norway:
Girls: Anne, Berit, Camilla, Hedda, Inga, Kirsti, Merete, Siri, Stine, and Trine.
Boys: Anders, Dag, Gunnar, Jan, Jon, Olaf Rolf, Stig, Sverre, and Thomas.

I will do more another time!! The book is called: The Very Best Baby Name Book by Bruce Lanskey.

No comments:

Post a Comment