Search This Blog

My blog

I am so excited!! This is my first blog!!! I try to post as often as I can, but sometimes it's hard!! All of you other bloggers know what I am talking about!!! I have polls so you can tell me what you think. My posts might not be the best, but that is because this is still new to me. However, practice makes perfect. :) So, let me practice and don't forget to leave comments and/or take the poll(s).

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First Post

I am soooo happy!!! I just got my first blog!!
I will try to post here as often as I can!!
I can't wait to start blogging!!!
<3

1 comment:

  1. Dear Summer,

    I just read the rest of your posts and I have a little of advice for you.

    1. There are certain types of information-sharing. For example, there are tweets, posts, and blogs. Tweets are just small little bits of information approx. 1 sentance, usually without spelling or grammer. Then there are posts, which are a bit longer and more professional, approx. 5-7 sentances or 1 paragraph. Finally, there are blogs. Blogs can be anywhere from 1 to 20 paragraphs. Now, there are not too much blogs with posts 20 paragraphs long. But right now, you are in between posts and blogging. I would suggest writing more information, expanding on the topic without getting off topic, and then using 2-5 paragraphs in your blog posts.

    2. Another thing is the expansion / details / explanation of your blog posts. One thing that will help this is more descriptive words (bad = terrible, awful, horrible, atrocious). Plus, if you want your reader to feel your feelings and be in your shoes, what you have to do is explain your situation using words for every sense (feel, taste, smell, sight, sound).

    Just to let you know, your blog is great so far, and I hope that this information will help it be better. After all, practice make perfect! :)

    M. J. G.

    ReplyDelete