Search This Blog

My blog

I am so excited!! This is my first blog!!! I try to post as often as I can, but sometimes it's hard!! All of you other bloggers know what I am talking about!!! I have polls so you can tell me what you think. My posts might not be the best, but that is because this is still new to me. However, practice makes perfect. :) So, let me practice and don't forget to leave comments and/or take the poll(s).

Monday, March 19, 2012

Celebrity Secrets Uncovered

Did you know that a lot of stars had fake names? Well I have found out the real names and some of them might shock some of you.

Bob Hope = Leslie Townes Hope
Harry Houdini = Ehrich Weiss
Tony Bennett = Anthony Dominick Benedetto
Bing Crosby = Harry Lillis Crosby
Patty Duke = Anna Marie Duke
Lee Grant = Lyova Haskell Rosenthal
Michael Landon = Eugene Michael Orowitz
Maddona = Maddona Louise Veronica Ciccone
Paul McCartney = James Paul McCartney
Marilyn Monroe = Norma Jean Mortenson Baker
Stevie Nicks = Stephanie Nicks (Yes, that is the real spelling of her name, Stephanie)
Chuck Norris = Carlos Ray
Roy Rogers = Leonard Slye
Charlie Sheen = Carlos Irwin Esteves
Brooke Shields = Christa Brooke Shields
John Wayne = Marion Michael Morrison
Stevie Wonder = Steveland Morris Hardway
Mily Cyrus = Destiny Hope Cyrus

Lol right????

No comments:

Post a Comment