Search This Blog

My blog

I am so excited!! This is my first blog!!! I try to post as often as I can, but sometimes it's hard!! All of you other bloggers know what I am talking about!!! I have polls so you can tell me what you think. My posts might not be the best, but that is because this is still new to me. However, practice makes perfect. :) So, let me practice and don't forget to leave comments and/or take the poll(s).

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Poem

I want to write a poem,
but I'm not sure if I can.
My poems hardly rhyme
and I repeat all of the words.
.
`But isn't there,
a special type of poem?
One were there is no rhyming
that is required?
.
What is it called,
this special poem?
The one were no rhyming is required
for it to be called a poem?
.
Free Verse,
that is what it is called.
The poem were there is no rhyming
that is required.
.
But is it supposed to be sincere
this Free Verse poem?
Is it allowed to be insincere
and silly?
.
It's to late now,
to change the poem.
I have put in to much time
and thinking to stop and change.
.
Now it is getting to long,
so it is time to stop.
I am getting bored,
and i'm sure you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment