Search This Blog

My blog

I am so excited!! This is my first blog!!! I try to post as often as I can, but sometimes it's hard!! All of you other bloggers know what I am talking about!!! I have polls so you can tell me what you think. My posts might not be the best, but that is because this is still new to me. However, practice makes perfect. :) So, let me practice and don't forget to leave comments and/or take the poll(s).

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

3 Reasons why Writing Stories on a Blog is a Good Idea

I think that writing my stories, or some of them anyways, on a blog will be a good idea because:

1. I will be able to see people's reactions to it.

2. It will keep me accountable. What I mean by that is, I won't slack off on writing because I will have people watching and waiting for my next story post.

3. People will be able to see my brilliance in writing! Just kidding. I am not that boastful. :) But yes, I do think that people will like my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment